Haven’t checked in here in awhile. Also, I spent a little time catching up on Tumblr last night (LOLelectionseason) and realized I missed a ton of stuff on people’s blogs I love to read. Boo.
- Finally, finally, FINALLY said those 3 little words to K on Sunday morning, and he said them right back and then we both talked about all the times we almost said it. And of course I cried (happy tears) like the #adult I am
- K also got a version of Lasik on Thursday that has a way rougher recovery but better outcome - but it means he has to wear sunglasses at night and giant swimmer’s goggles to bed. It’s hysterical.
- 36 days until the motherfucking election
- K and I are taking a long weekend in Charlottesville from Friday through Monday. Hello, all of the food and wineries and beautiful scenery and none of the work email.
- I am starting the miserable process of looking for housing on Craigslist. I have a super flexible move-out date, and it’s a bit too early for me to be looking, but want to start managing my expectations now. Let me just say: DC CL is just the saddest.
- I could not be happier that it is sort of, almost fall in DC. Added this beauty (in mossy brown) to my closet a few weeks ago and so glad I could break out my booties last week.
Anyway, miss you, Tumblr. Hope you’re all well and can’t wait to really lift my head up post-election.